Pennsylvania & Delaware
Sanare Today offers virtual options for all current IOP/PHP services including: Child/Tween IOP, Adolescent IOP, Young Adult IOP, Adult IOP, Mental Health IOP, Dual Diagnosis IOP and PHP, Primary Substance Use Disorder IOP, Trauma IOP, LGBTQIA+ Trauma IOP and DBT IOP to meet the needs of the community.
Sanare Today's virtual services are offered to individuals located in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Sanare Today's Virtual IOP/PHP Services
Sanare Today offers several virtual IOP/PHP services for children, adolescents and adults. Please see below for details. For more information, please contact us directly by calling 610-344-9600.
Sanare Today's Virtual Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Progam (PHP) Options:
Adult Dual Diagnosis PHP(DE residents only):
- M-F 9am-1pm with Mallory Bulgarelli
Adult Substance IOP (DE residents only):
- M, T, Th, F 10-12:15 with Teresa Galloway
Adult Mental Health IOP (PA residents only):
- M, T, Th, F 10-12:15 with Christine Lombardo
- M-Th 5:30-7:45pm with Emily Luder
Adult Dual Diagnosis IOP (PA residents only):
- M-Th 6-8:15pm with Lauren Davis
Young Adult Mental Health IOP (PA residents only):
- M-Th 12-2:15pm with Rory McNicholl
- M-Th 5:30-7:45pm with Josh Kashkett
Adolescent Mental Health IOP (PA residents only):
- M-Th 3-5:15pm with Beverly Fox
Child/Tween Mental Health IOP (PA residents only):
- M-Th 3:30-5:45pm with Allie Short
DBT-Specific IOP (PA residents only):
- M, W, F 10-12:15pm (group); T/Th individual with Brittany Morrow
- M, W, Th 5:30-7:45pm (group); T/F individual with Fatima Kanneh
Trauma-Specific IOP (PA residents only):
- M, W, F 10-12:15 (group); T/Th individual with Catherine Wagner
Women's Only Trauma-Informed IOP (PA residents only):
- M, T, Th, F 10:30-12:45 with Jen Lubas
- M-Th 1-3:15pm with Molly Roberts
Sanare Today offers virtual treatment options through intensive outpatient group (IOP) and partial hospitalization programming (PHP).
- Work with your therapist to learn now to navigate emotional distress, enhance your support system, and gain the tools to thrive no matter life's circumstances.
- Group sizes are small to allow for personalized treatment plans to meet your needs (max of 8 per group).
- Each group day is made up of processing, skill-building, experientials and some days, support inclusion.
- You can expect to be met with compassion and whole-person oriented approaches to treatment.
See Virtual Therapists Below:
We accept most major commercial insurances and engage in single-case agreements and payment plans.
For more information on our Intensive Outpatient Program Locations or to learn more about insurance coverage options, contact us directly!
Our intake department is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm to answer any questions about our programs & services, where we are located or other questions you may have. Call us today to schedule your first appointment to begin your journey to thriving! Click the link below to learn more!