What are the reasons people come to Sanare Today?
People come to Sanare Today to:
- To feel better and regain control of their lives
- To learn how to manage and overcome depression, anxiety or addiction
- To experience a smooth and supportive transition when being discharged from an inpatient or residential facility
- To prevent the need for an inpatient or residential facility stay
- Below are some scenarios of individuals who come to Sanare Today.
- D.J. recently went through a divorce and a, “reorganization” at work. Nothing seems to be going right. While getting ready for work and dreading it, D.J. was questioning the point of going on. He loves his kids but just feels exhausted from the stressors in his life.
M.L. recently left college on a medical withdrawal. She was struggling with getting work done, trouble in attending classes consistently, and feeling overwhelmed. If the work couldn’t be perfect, it didn’t get done or was done at the last possible moment. M.L. avoided interactions with roommates, ate alone and slept most of the time.
S.T. has been drinking on and off for several years. Recently, he slept through his alarm and didn’t make it to a meeting in which he was presenting. He apologized profusely to his boss who eventually understood and accepted the apology. Just the other day S.T. called out of work because he was feeling “sick”. Now his boss emailed him saying he would like to meet tomorrow to discuss some things.
B.D. was recently in a 30-day residential program for substance abuse. While there, B.D. opened up for the first time about a childhood trauma at the age of 10. Now B.D. is being discharged and needs help staying clean and sober but also needs tools and strategies to manage the trauma that was recently disclosed.
Sanare Today, LLC
917 Old Fern Hill Road, Suite 100
West Chester, PA 19380
Building 200, Suite 245
Springfield, PA 19064
491 Allendale Road, Suite 322
King of Prussia, PA 19406
163 Pottstown Pike
Chester Springs, PA 19425
(Inside Kinetic Physical Therapy)
1120 Welsh Road
North Wales, PA 19454
920 West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083