- This event has passed.
Parent Empowerment Group
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$50.00
For parents looking for better ways of communicating with their child and seeking to strengthen their relationships to help their child thrive.
This group will help parents:
– Develop ways to respond to situations instead of reacting
– Understand mental health concerns and the impact on families
– Learn to communicate and develop stronger relationships with their child
– Learn to provide ways to support their child to formulate their own solutions
– Strengthen positive coping skills to utilize with child in times of distress
This group will be led virtually by Carol Rothera, LPC, Sanare Today’s family outpatient therapist.