- This event has passed.
Parent Empowerment Group
September 12, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Sanare Today’s Parent Empowerment Group is open to any parents/guardians that are looking to strengthen their relationship with their child. Through this workshop parents will discover new ways of communicating with their child to strengthen their relationships and help their child thrive. It is not required to have a child in individual or group therapy for parents to attend this workshop.
What to expect:
- Develop ways of responding to situations instead of reacting
- Learn to understand mental health concerns and the impact on families
- Learn to communicate and develop stronger relationships with their child
- Learn to provide ways to support their child to formulate their own solutions
- Work to strengthen positive coping skills to utilize with child in times of distress
Parent Empowerment is led by Sanare Today’s family outpatient therapist Carol Rothera, LPC. Carol has been working alongside families of the community for 30+ years as a school counselor for grades K-12 as well as at the graduate level.
Booking Provided by Healthie