Frequently Asked Questions
If you are wondering if you should seek help now try answering the following questions.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by school, work, or family issues? ___ Yes ____ No
- Are you feeling overly sad or are you crying more than you want to? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are you making frequent negative statements about yourself, your situation or your future? ___ Yes ___ No
- Have you had recent thoughts of hurting yourself? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are you constantly worried and feel like things just won’t work out or change? ____ Yes ____ No
- Are you having problems sleeping (too much or not enough)? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are you having problems eating (too much or not enough)? ___ Yes ____ No
- Are you having conflicts on a regular basis with family, friends, bosses, co-workers, teachers, or school staff? ___ Yes ___ No
- Are you struggling to quit using alcohol or other substances? ___ Yes ___ No
- Have you had recent thoughts of wanting to die or just not wake up? ___ Yes ___ No
- Have you recently been discharged from an in-patient hospital or residential facility? ___ Yes ___ No
If you answered yes to 3 or more of questions 1-9 or you answered Yes to questions 10 and/or 11, you will benefit from Sanare Today.
Once we figure out that help is needed we then need to determine what that help looks like? Sanare Today provides intensive outpatient care also known as IOP services. It is intentionally intensive because we believe individuals want to feel better sooner than later. By meeting 3-4 times a week, you are provided ongoing support. So many times individuals will see a therapist on Monday and by Thursday will start to slip back into old patterns. By attending Sanare, you will not fall through the cracks. Having ongoing support will help you get on and stay on the road to healing.
The short answer is YES! IOP services, through Sanare Today works because we treat the whole person. We are on your side. Together we will determine what you need to get on and stay on the road to healing.
Sanare Today provides hope for everyone, including you! No one wants to be addicted, depressed or anxious. Most people want to feel good and enjoy life. Often the problem is due to a struggle in believing you can change and/or knowing how to make change happen. We will help you focus on what you can control and together we will identify a plan of how to make the changes you need and want.
As you probably know, each person is different and your progress is based on your situation and how much work you are able to put in. Most people feel better within 2-3 sessions. Keep in mind that therapy requires work. Progress doesn’t just happen by coming to an appointment. We will help you identify the steps to achieve your goals. Each step will be realistic and attainable. With support, direction and your desire to reach your goals you will feel better.